"No More I Love Yous"
Nuke Festival - St. Pölten - Austria
2006-07-13
Source: FM
Setlist:
01 Finally
02 God Bless Mom
03 People Get Ready
04 Pavement Tune
05 Stars Are Underground
06 Fake
07 Star Star
08 Revelate
09 Fitzcarraldo
Download
It`s all about live music! All of what is posted on this blog is unreleased live material. No function of this site is intended for monetary gain on my own behalf or monetary loss of any artists. If you like what you hear go support the artists. "I think recording live shows is how we're going to remember our history. I love the idea. Maybe we played your favorite song that night, maybe you got engaged that night, who knows, but it's a memory and it's yours forever." (Brian Fallon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ian Fisher - Graz, Austria 2026-10-05
Ian Fisher Scherbe, Graz, Austria 2026-10-05 Source: Soundboard & Audience > Tascam Portacapture X6 All credits: Niko Springstein Tha...
-
Distance, Light And Sky "It`s Your Turn" Chris Eckman (guitars, vocals, laptop) Eric Thielemans (drums) Chantal Acda (vocals...
-
Mick Flannery (solo) Cliffs Of Moher Hotel, Liscannor, Ireland 2019-09-29 Source: Soundboard & Audience > Zoom H6 All credits: Niko ...
-
Jackie Leven & Michael Cosgrave "And I Saw Water" Rittersaal Hartberg, Austria 2008-09-14 Source: Soundboard - iRiver H...


No comments:
Post a Comment